Saturday started early for me. I headed to the laundry mat (yuck!) to wash a big comforter before it got too hot outside and I figured Nick could sleep in better without me in the house making noise. I decided to stop at a garage sale (or two) while waiting for the dryer to finish. Got a couple of things for baby girl (a CAT T-shirt that will fit her in a few years for just a quarter(!) and what I'm hoping will be this year's Halloween costume). I came home about two hours after I left to find my wonderful husband running the vacuum after having already emptied the dishwasher! What a great way to start the weekend! I'm such a lucky girl to have him!
Saturday continued with us finally getting around to using the excess rock from the front landscaping project we did two weeks ago! No more having to use the weedeater around the utilities and ac! Also added a knockout rose tree to the front landscaping. Wish it was all bigger already so i'd know if it's enough or if we need more plants. I love that our house looks like someone lives in it and cares about it now. It really is amazing what a difference landscaping makes.
All in all it was a very productive and tiring weekend. I have the best husband to do it all with!



No comments:
Post a Comment