Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Photo Shoot

While Nick and I were in San Diego in April we took the opportunity to have our good friend Emily take some pictures of us.  We miss that area so much and thought it was a good opportunity to have some pregnancy photos taken.  Plus it was just another excuse to spend some time with Emily.  We had a great time (ok well Nick was not too happy about having to get up early on vacation but he got over it) on the beach and around the Hotel Del on Coronado Island.  I just got the images in the mail today and couldn't wait to share them with you!  Here are my favorites...








A huge thank you to my friend Emily for doing this for us.  I know we weren't the easiest subjects to work with but she certainly made it seem effortless and the results are so much more than I expected.  I miss you so much and I know this baby will love her Aunt Emily just as much as I do.  Don't worry...we will definitely be back to San Diego soon and often!  We want our kids to love that city as much as we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment