Sunday, May 20, 2012

34 weeks

A lot of things to update this week. Friday I had another doctor appointment. It was just too early in the day for Nick to leave work so my cousin Olivia went with me. This was definitely my shortest appointment yet but no news is good news and my belly is measuring right on track for a June 30 due date. So far I've gained 13 pounds since I got pregnant. Baby girl is moving and kicking a lot more in the last few days. She often takes my breath away.

On Saturday Nick and I started an all weekend birthing class to help us get ready and learn more about what to expect in the coming month. It was great to learn so much but has certainly added to my anxiety level. We'll be ready when the time comes. I'm not sure if it's the warmer weather that started Saturday or numerous other factors but my left foot has started swelling now. I basically came home from birthing class with no visible ankle bone in it. Hopefully a restful week will help get rid of it and keep it away.

Today (Sunday) is the one year anniversary of the day we closed on our house. I can't believe how fast it's gone by but I'm sure time will only go by faster when the baby arrives. We certainly love our home and enjoy spending as much time in it as possible.

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! Keep resting and stay comfortable. And NAP while you still can!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to see you in a few days and meet baby girl if a month or so! you are looking amazing! if you have any appointments that nick can't make let me know i would love to go and since i am out of school in a few days i am FREE! LOVE and MISS you!

    ReplyDelete