Sunday, November 7, 2010

California In The First Week Of November


 Nick and I had a relaxing weekend, spent mostly on the coast.
 On Saturday, we had lunch at the Torrey Pines Gliderport.  It was a great day to visit because the wind was perfect for gliding and there were many people taking to the sky!  It costs between $150 and $200 to have this experience, but we are certainly thinking about it.



 Sunday, we went to the cove in La Jolla to sit on our favorite bench and read.

We ended up staying for about 2 hours just enjoying the sound of the waves and the feel of the sun on our faces. 
          



It was too cold for swim suits but there were still people in the water.
As you can see in this video, the waves are getting pretty high lately.  All in all, it was great to have such a relaxing weekend with my husband before I start my new job tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. What? What new job? I didn't hear about a new job?
    The beach looks so beautiful, I wish I was back there right now. Glad you had a relaxing weekend. Enjoy that wonderful weather!!

    -Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! hope you are having a great day at work!

    ReplyDelete