
Everyone, meet Emily.
Emily, meet everyone.
Emily and I have become "best-ies" in the approximately 3 months we have known each other. Basically if I'm not with Nick and I'm not at work, you can bet I'm hanging out with her.



Today, I was invited to go wedding dress shopping with her and her family for her wedding in August. I was honored to be among such a prestigious group and enjoyed every minute of it.

The day started with her groom fixing us pancakes for breakfast. They were "lolicious" (as she says) Chad! Then the girls headed to the dress shop! It was a beautiful boutique in La Jolla named "Chez Bride Moderne". It's by appointment only and they close the shop down for you for a whole hour. We had a great time. The only problem was, Emily looked good in all the dresses.

Afterwards we had a long lunch right on the beach where we talked it all over and picked our favorites. I took lots of pictures so you can decide for yourself.
Thank you, Emily for letting me be a part of your day, and for making San Diego feel more like home.
Hi Emily!! Oh, wait, we already met! :o) She looks gorgeous in the dresses (of course, Claire and I promptly scanned them all and picked our favorites). What a fun day!
ReplyDelete-Aunt Cindy