Monday, September 13, 2010

Tall Ships

 
The annual Festival of Sail was in town last weekend and Nick and I went down to the harbor to have a look. 
They were really impressive, although you had to pay $15 just to get on the sidewalk where you could see them.  Needless to say, we just looked from afar.

Also these are the fabrics for my next quilt!  I'm so excited to get this one started!  I got all the fabrics picked out last week and spent the past week getting them cut into the very small peices they start out in.  Each finished block is only 6 1/2 inches!  pretty small so I have to make a lot in order to fit our king sized bed.  It will take me a long time to get this one done but I'm so looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. I love the new fabric and can't wait to see the quilt!! See you soon :o)
    -Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete