Monday, July 21, 2014

22 weeks

We are more than halfway to meeting our little girl and I can't wait!  I've officially entered the stage of pregnancy where I'm uncomfortable more than not. I'm tired a lot and still nauseous some. I have major pregnancy brain and some times find it very difficult to focus on anything. (It's taken me 30 minutes to write those four sentences.). Baby girl has gotten pretty active since my last post. She moves around a lot.  Often taking my breath away but always making me smile. At least after she stops. Sometimes it's not so pleasant while she is moving but still exciting to feel.  I was able to put Charlotte's hand on my tummy while baby was kicking the other day and she left it there for a while.  I know she was kicked but I don't think she noticed or knew it was anything more than my tummy moving. Maybe this picture proves me wrong but I don't feel like my belly has grown any lately.  We are starting to prep for baby a little more.  I have the spare room all cleaned out for Charlotte to move into and all that's left is to put the mattress on the floor and paint!  We're hoping to have her moved by September and then we can start getting the nursery ready for baby. Hopefully all goes well with Charlotte moving and we can stay on that schedule. Well baby is kicking and reminding me that I have other stuff to get done so I'll say goodbye and write again in 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment