Wednesday, March 28, 2012

26 Weeks

So I'm a few days late getting this posted since we are almost to week 27 now, but I did take the picture on time.

This week has brought back some morning sickness (UGH!) as well as some general discomfort.  Going up the stairs has become much more tiring and I find myself wanting to nap often (although those never seem to happen).

Exciting news though...last Sunday when Nick and I were at church, we actually SAW the baby move.  She was kicking quite a bit that morning and while we were listening to the sermon she started up again.  We probably looked silly to the preacher since we were looking down at my belly rather than up at her.  Plus it was making me giggle so that didn't help.  Either way it was equal parts cool and alien.  Here's hoping that before she vacates my belly, we can get one of those cool pictures where you see the foot pushing my skin.

2 comments:

  1. Yippee! Your belly has finally taken that nice, round shape :) She's so cute!!

    Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe she is growing nicely!! So happy for you! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete