Well it's official...we're having a GIRL! Of course it didn't matter either way, but we are just excited to know. Now we have to start thinking of names.
Also new this week is the arrival of the furniture for the nursery. Nick did such a good job putting it all together, despite the instructions that were nothing but bad illustrations. He's my hero!







Oooooh, I love that baby!!!!! I can't wait to kiss her sweet little face just like I did yours when you were a tiny baby :o)
ReplyDelete-Aunt Cindy
i have no words! (and you know that is big for me:) LOVE you and that tiny bundle!
ReplyDeleteSo happy its a girl! You get to spoil her :)
ReplyDeleteEvery time I read your blog my eyes are flooded with happy tears. I love you both very much, and this baby girl couldn't have asked for a better mommy and daddy.
ReplyDelete