Monday, November 9, 2009
My Husband
Did you ever see that jewelry commercial where the couple is on vacation or something in Italy I think, and they are standing in front of some gorgeous old building in the middle of some busy square and the husband holds his wife's hand and yells "I LOVE THIS WOMAN!"? Of course she looks at him like he is crazy until he hands her the jewelry box full of bling and then she hugs him and whispers in his ear "I love this man.". To get to the point of all this...there are times that I just want to shout "I LOVE MY HUSBAND" and seeing as we live in an apartment in a fairly small town, doing this at home will not have the effect of the man in the commercial. So, putting it on my blog is the best way I could think to shout it from the roof tops. Of course I always love him, but there are times I want to shout it and this is one of them. No particular reason. I just want to say. I LOVE MY NICK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aw, how sweet!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to see the commercial, so I looked it up on youtube. You should embed the video on your post:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXnDAPOxIKw