Thursday, August 6, 2009

lately...

I wanted to share with you some pictures from some of the events I have worked on in the last few weeks. I have to give credit where it is due and say that my boss, Beth Maxwell, is the visionary behind all the design. Myself and my co-workers simply bring her visions to life and put it all together (and then take it down in the middle of the night). It is alot of fun working with such creative people and I am certainly learning alot. I hope you enjoy!

The first four (green and brown colors) are a wedding we did at a venue in East Peoria that is right on the water. They had alot of fun and we enjoyed the whimsy of the decor. They had a photo booth and patio umbrellas on the balcony.

The second event is a local country club member party that was certainly whimsical. fun fun fun was the theme and we had a lot of it. This particular club has worked with us a lot and was able to tell us the color scheme and that's about it. We were given alot of creative outlets here and we took advantage. We created a chandelier in the middle of the room with bells of ireland and gerbera daisies, suspended test tubes with more gerbs from the ceiling over the cocktail tables, and used lots of citrus fruit in the centerpieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment