Wednesday, June 11, 2014
16 weeks
At this point there really isn't much fun stuff to write about. That is your warning that this may get graphic. The nausea has ended! with the first trimester although I am still taking anti-nausea medication. I may just be too much of a weenie to give it up. What can I say? I like not feeling like I need to vomit. This pregnancy has caused more gas than my first. And already I'm finding I have to keep track of the last time I pooped so I don't get constipated. This baby is definitely sitting lower but I attribute that to my stomach muscles already being stretched out. I'm more tired this time around but that could have something to do with having a toddler to keep up with too. I was in maternity pants at week 6 this time although not always. At this point though I'm basically all maternity clothes all the time. My belly is so low that most non-maternity shirts don't fully cover it. I have some pain that feels mostly like a pulled muscle on my lower right abdomen. Right now, it's hard to tell the difference between baby flutters and gas bubbles. I'm hoping that ends soon. Baby is about the size of an avocado right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment