Hi. I'm Charlotte. I'm four months old now and since I'm really learning
to voice my opinions, mommy said I could write this blog post!
Mommy took me to the doctor the other day and she said I weigh 15 lbs
2.5 oz now (65 percentile). Of course that was before I poo'd all over
mommy's lap but it's probably still accurate. I'm 25.5 inches long (86
percentile) now and my head circumference is 40.8 cm (53 percentile).
The best part is doctor said I can have baby food now! Mommy and daddy
gave me bananas to try first and I think I'm learning to like them.
Recently I noticed these weird things at the bottom of my legs. Daddy
says they are called feet? Or was it toes? I don't remember but they
always play with me when I'm laying on my back on the floor.
I've also learned that I have a dog! His name is Sherman and he is SO
FUNNY! When mommy throws his ball, he runs really fast to go get it and
bring it back to her! It always makes me laugh. Then other times daddy
chases him and he runs really fast all over the room. I like to watch
him.
I generally don't like to nap much during the days. I prefer to sleep
all night still. But sometimes I get so tired and end up sleeping
almost a whole day. This usually happens on weekends when we go run
errands. My car seat is just so comfy I can't help it. On a normal day
though I usually take a short nap of about thirty minutes, every two
hours. Playing in my excersaucer and watching Elmo and reading is very
tiring.
My most favorite thing to do is be naked! Well mom usually makes me
leave my diaper on but I'm ok with that compromise. It's just so fun to
not wear those constricting shirts and pants. Plus, I can hold onto my
toes better when I don't have any socks on.
I have two more months to learn to use the potty. Daddy said if I use it
by the time I'm 6 months old, he'll pay for me to have a masters! I'm
still considering it.
Mommy and daddy signed me up to start daycare in December. We went to
visit a few but there was one that I really liked. I'm looking forward
to making new friends and learning different things.
Well I only know how to use my thumbs so its taking a long time to type
all this. I'm getting tired and ready for a nap. Night night.
-Charlotte
She's one of those Ann Geddes babies... Shes so so adorable man! Love Love Love! I hope I get to see her as she grows up :)
ReplyDelete