

Nick's best friend Tom married the girl of his dreams last weekend in a beautiful outdoor ceremony in Champaign. It was heartwarming to see just how in love the two are and to reminisce about the years Nick and Tom spent growing up together. I don't have many pictures because I was pretty busy with the honor of coordinating the day but it was beautiful. I am so proud of Nick. So much of what I love about him is what he does for those he cares about and last weekend was just one example of that.

The few pictures I did get were at the end of the rehearsal dinner. Tomya (as they are affectionately known as) gave each of the groomsmen cigars and Tonya's uncle bought them each a double scotch. They were feeling very distinguished as they excused themselves to the gentleman's quarters to discuss manly things. Of course all that stopped when I showed up with my camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment