Nick's oldest brother Chris came for a visit at the end of March and we had a great time showing him all around the fine city we live in. We had the chance to tour Nick's work during Solar's Family Day. We even got to see Nick's office and take a picture with a turbine.
No trip to San Diego is complete without visiting the historic Hotel Del in Coronado and the beautiful white sand beaches that surround it.
We also took Chris for a day at the San Diego Zoo and it turned out to be our best visit ever! We went early in the morning and it was an overcast day so the animals were all OUT and ACTIVE! This little kitty was even responding to Nick's taunting. I have lots more great animal pictures but I won't bore you with them now.
Chris was only here a week but I think we gave him a pretty good tour of our city and especially some of the amazing food here. Hopefully he can visit us again soon at our home in Illinois.
No comments:
Post a Comment