Since Annabelle is coming for her very first outing to see her Auntie Kristin, I felt that I wanted to have a little something to give her when she gets here. (they should be in the car by now so I trust they will not see this post and therefore ruin the surprise.) I was feeling a bit crafty and with the idea now in my head, there was no getting rid of it without actually making it. I made this cute little ruffle butt onesie and a matching (reversible) bonnet!
I must give credit where it is due, and I was totally inspired by the blog
"Make it and Love it!"
although as far as I can tell what I did was not something she has on her blog. Then again I am a new-comer to the blog and it could be in her really old posts. Either way you should check out this very inspiring blog. I am so glad that my friends Rosie and Emily had put links on their own blogs that led me to it.
I must give credit where it is due, and I was totally inspired by the blog
"Make it and Love it!"
although as far as I can tell what I did was not something she has on her blog. Then again I am a new-comer to the blog and it could be in her really old posts. Either way you should check out this very inspiring blog. I am so glad that my friends Rosie and Emily had put links on their own blogs that led me to it.
Now let's just hope it fits!
Ooooh, Kristin, you are so crafty! That is adorable. I bet Annabelle/Jessica loved it. I sure hope it fit.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love "Make It And Love It" so much! I can and do spend hours on there!