Sunday, March 7, 2010

just a note...

Tomorrow morning, my best friend will be heading to the hospital to have her second baby. Because the silly doctor's only schedule operations on weekdays (how dare they want a weekend like the rest of us), I won't be able to be there for the birth. This is killing me and is all that I can think about today. I will be at work on Monday but my thoughts will certainly be at a hospital in Champaign. I certainly expect that I will be recieving constant photo and text message updates from my mom throughout the experience but of course that just isn't the same as being there. So, I just want the Vanausdoll family to know that they are, as always, in my thoughts and prayers and congratulations on your new little bundle of joy. I will be coming to meet him/her next weekend and am really looking forward to it. Please also plan for a break from holding him/her as while I am there, I will only be willing to let him/her out of my arms for meals and the occasional extremely stinky diaper changing. We love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see you and i miss you already. you should just tell your boss that i am more important than anything that could be going on at work and give you a paid day with me: )talk to you soon. love you!

    ReplyDelete