Friday, August 17, 2012

More Charlotte Introductions

Last weekend my Mom and Dad took me to see where they grew up.  I met lots of relatives who came from all over to meet me.  They even introduced me to their favorite pizza, Pagliai's!  I'm sure I will love it when I'm old enough to eat my own piece.  Mommy didn't do too well making sure we got pictures of me with everyone but I was fine with that.  I'm getting kind of tired of that camera looking at me all the time.  Sherman gave me a tour of each of my grandparents' houses and told me all his favorite things about spending a weekend in the country.  I'm certainly glad that this was the first of MANY visits.
This is me with Aunt Susan.  She has such lovely shoulders.

I took a short nap on my Great-grandpa Jim's chest.

Grandpa Jim held me for a little while too

This is my cousin Cowen Metzger.  He's just 2 months older than me.

I had met Annabelle a few times before but this was the first time she got to hold me.

I don't remember this lady since I slept the whole time she was there but mom says I had lots of fun with Aunt Stacy.

This is Mr. Schmitz.  He taught my mom and my grandma in high school.  He is best known for his ability to draw a milking bucket.

Here I am with four generations on the Metzger side.  Great-Grandma Evie is so proud.

Colby and Cowen came over for a little bit too.  Colby showed me where Grandma Becky keeps the kids toys.  We also realized that all our names start with a C.

Grandma Evie wanted a picture with all her kids, grandkids, and great grandkids.  Of course my Uncle Dale wasn't there but Aunt Olivia said she can photoshop him in.

No comments:

Post a Comment