Saturday, June 16, 2012

Project!

Nick and I have had a hard time agreeing on curtains and curtain rods for our dining and living room since we moved in a year ago. It isn't just that we couldn't agree on something but that if one liked it, the other hated it. A recent trip to target ended with us randomly finding curtains we agreed on! I guess it's true what they say about the things you find when you stop looking. But curtains without rods are pointless. Knowing we wouldn't find any rods we both liked, Nick had the amazing idea to build a decorative cornice to match the other woodwork in the house. He had the vision and made it happen! He did the building and I did the painting. We're quite thrilled with the results! We make a pretty great team!

2 comments:

  1. Great job you guys! I can't wait to meet that other project you've been working on! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i would like to hire nick for a few projects if he wants to make a few bucks:) and yes that new project should be done soon and i think she will be the best yet! see you soon!

    ReplyDelete