Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Adventures of Sherman R. Miller





Hi.

I'm Sherman,

Sherman Rutherford Miller.









I'm a wiener dog.

I'm only 7 weeks old.

I weigh 2.5 lbs.












My new mom and dad picked me up on Friday.

We have lots of fun.
I love them a lot.












Someday I'll grow strong like my dad and maybe even learn a few tricks from mom.

I'm looking forward to having lots of adventures with them.

It was lovely to meet you.  See you again soon!

 






4 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness! I can just SMELL the puppy breath!! Can't wait to meet him in person :o)

    Aunt Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOH! He is just the cutest wiener dog I ever saw! We love him already, our little grandpuppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! He reminds me of Lola :) Is he a snuggler?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snuggler? OH Yeah! 75% of his day is spent snuggling. We just love him so much already.

    ReplyDelete