Nick and I just finished our first week in our new home! We spent it: moving things from Mattoon/Charleston (2 days), watching the movers from San Diego unload all our stuff (see picture below, notice Nick's car under all that stuff! and yes, that is a semi and our stuff took up about 2/3 of it), unpacking all our stuff from San Diego, installing the new appliances, unpacking all our stuff from San Diego, meeting our new neighbors, and unpacking all our stuff from San Diego.
Once we FINALLY got everything put where it goes, we had some down time (between guests which were loads of fun) and I decided to spend some time in my new sewing room (which doubles as Nick's office). I found some red, white, and blue fabrics and decided our front porch needed something for the Memorial Day holiday. They are a little difficult to see in the picture but they wrap nicely around the columns on the porch!
Yay!!! Can't wait to come up and hang pictures AND have our quilting/basement finishing weekend (LOL!)
ReplyDelete-Aunt Cindy