
We can easily say that 2008 was (to this point at least) the most eventful year of our lives. It included so much. From being hundreds of miles apart, to living together for the first time. Birth and death. College graduations. And FINALLY, an amazing marriage proposal followed by much planning, the wedding day little girls dream of and now the amazing marriage to go with it all. We started '08 preparing to once again continue our relationship over the telephone and ended the year with our first Christmas as a married couple. OH how time flies! and OH the changes it brings.
I wanted to start a blog ever since my sister Yvette started one last March! Hopefully it won't take me as long to update it as it did to start it. I look at it as a journal that I suppose I'll let a few people read. I hope to update it monthly to remind ourselves just how quickly time flies and that we have to make the most of every day. So this is the first of our New Year's resolutions. (I won't bore you with the others as they are typical responses like "lose weight".) For now I'll just say Happy 2009. Be sure to make the most of it.
kristin, i found your blog through jessica. i hope you don't mind that i am going to read it. i love seeing the daily lives of other people. congratulations on the marriage and i hope things are going well for you guys. i can't wait to read more!
ReplyDelete